Top five trips I’d love to do…
The task of limiting myself to five dream trips is almost painful, but nevertheless, here is the ever-changing list of places I’d most like to go:
- Stunning landscapes, fascinating stories, and luxurious cities in the Balkans (specifically Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, and Macedonia… but pretty much anywhere in the region will do).
- Sailing through fjords and riding the most beautiful railway in the world in Norway.
- Exploring more of the African continent, especially the otherworldly dunes in Namibia
- Revisiting Portugal so that I can see what lies beyond the capital, Lisboa.
- Going back to Italy for my fourth time to visit old favourites and explore new areas that have eluded me thus far – I’m looking at you Cinque Terre.
Upcoming Travel Plans
- September 1-3: Kelowna, BC
- September 22-26: Helsinki, Finland
- September 27-30: Copenhagen, Denmark
- October 5-8: Winnipeg, Manitoba