Top five trips I’d love to do…
The task of limiting myself to five dream trips is almost painful, but nevertheless, here is the ever-changing list of places I’d most like to go:
- Stunning landscapes, fascinating stories, and luxurious cities in the Balkans (specifically Montenegro, Serbia, Slovenia, and Macedonia… but pretty much anywhere in the region will do).
- Sailing through fjords and riding the most beautiful railway in the world in Norway.
- Exploring more of the African continent, especially the otherworldly dunes in Namibia
- Revisiting Portugal so that I can see what lies beyond the capital, Lisboa.
- Going back to Italy for my fourth time to visit old favourites and explore new areas that have eluded me thus far – I’m looking at you Cinque Terre.
Upcoming Travel Plans
- May 20-23: Naramata, BC
- June 3-17: Northern Italy
- July 21-22: Seattle, WA
- August 5-8: Tofino, BC
You’re so talented and adventurous. I’m so proud of all that you’ve accomplished.
I’m grateful for the positive impact seeing other cultures and parts of this world has had on your life. “Seeing the way people live in other cultures makes me RESPECT more. Seeing the beauty of foreign landscapes makes me PROTECT more. Seeing the resilience and struggle in the developing world makes me APPRECIATE more”.
Was surprised to see your top five trips you’d love to do left out Cappadocia.
Keep traveling and writing.
Thanks Dad! This list is always changing. Cappadocia is definitely in my Top 10 :)
Pingback: My Top 5 Favourite Countries | Wandering with Whit
You might like to add India onto your list and future plans. Don’t know if you ever thought of it. To know more check out my Facebook profile. I already messaged you there.
Happy Travelling! :)
Hi Lav – India is definitely on my bucket list. It’s so hard to narrow down all of the places I want to see to just five. Slowly but surely… I plan to see them all!
Loved Cinque Terre